A chronicaling of my perpetual desire to escape (and the shenanigans that inevitably ensue)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bad Rosie! (say it like you would to a dog who just chewed up a Christmas present with the accusatory finger and everything)

So I lied......about keeping this blog updated in a timely manner, but it just seemed like every time I got back from a trip I had tons of homework and papers to do (And if procrastination was a sport in the Olympics I would medal =)). However! Now that I have graduated, (hallelujah!!! *doing the Snoopy happy dance*) I have the time to do all the back logged posts I wanted to do, and hopefully keep up with the blog in the future! So that means that the next few post will be dated b4 this post even thought I wrote them after, but they'll be in the right month for when they happened, so it is a little confusing but once I catch up to this post date in real life I'll delete this one and it will be confusing no longer. s'allright?

I've been out of school for 6 months now and I'm still back logged, "extra bad Rosie!"

I'm going to keep a list of the back logged posts I need to write. This is more for my benefit than yours. You can try to make since of the mess of simi-titles below, but don't say  I didn't warn you:

My past: the strange circumstances under which i was born, the Moz incident, broadreach,
japan, thialand, spring breakaway maui"we're hung like bull"

also if there is anything you want to know about me just ask and I'll try to post about it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment